Saturday, February 27, 2010

A New Look and More Ads!

I am changing the look of this blog so I can try to keep with many of the other blogs out there that are dedicated to vintage ads.  My main site, Retro Ads and Graphics, looks much better and was done to sharpen my website design and programming skills.  This blog was done just for fun. I had planned to write witty commentary about the ads, but found that it was difficult to adjust the text and the pictures using the blogspot content manager. Maybe this one will work out once I get around to finishing it. I discovered that I have a few followers. Thanks! 

I am also very impressed by the design and hardwork that others are doing to showcase vintage ads, videos, artwork and so on.

So here are a few ads in my new design. Hope it works.


 

1 comment:

Tom said...

I love this blog!!